|Home > OUR BLOG|
Organising a Display
Posted October 31st, 2012
Putting on an event for the public requires a great deal of attention to detail, and when pyrotechnics are involved, there are even more things to consider to make sure that everyone has a safe night as well as lots of fun.
Here is our checklist of things to consider if you are thinking of organising your own firework display.
- First aid
- Fire extinguishers, sand buckets and water
- Plenty of torches
Who To Contact
- Coastguard if your display will be withing 5 miles of the coast
- Display area should be a minimum of 40m x 20m
- A 50m to 100m dropping zone at rear (downwind)
- Spectators should be at least 25m from firing area on the opposite side of dropping zone
- Loudhailer for announcements and emergency evacuation
- Erect safety signs
- Clearly mark display and dropping zones
- Have one steward for every 250 spectators
- Gosfield Hall
- Amazing Firework Photographs
- Dazzle Your Wedding Guests with a Fireworks Finale!
- Dynamic does fireworks for X Factor Stacey Solomon
- London’s New Year Fireworks 2012-13